2019-2020 Lexus UX: Everything You Need to Know11/25/2019
Lexus continued to expand its SUV lineup for 2019 with the all-new UX subcompact. It’s one of the smaller, more urban-sized among rival compact luxury-brand SUVs. It’s also one of the more fuel-efficient models in its gasoline UX 200 form — and even more so in its UX 250h gas-electric hybrid form.
Related: 2019 Lexus RX 450hL Adds Third Row, $5,000 to Price
Very competitive pricing and also the availability of a hybrid version are among distinguishing points against rivals that include the Audi Q3, BMW X1 and X2, Mercedes-Benz GLA250, Infiniti QX30 and Volvo XC40. It slides in under the slightly bigger NX among Lexus SUVs. The UX 200, with its 169-horsepower, 2.0-liter four-cylinder and continuously variable automatic transmission is front-wheel-drive only, while the UX 250h adds an electric motor on the rear axle for standard all-wheel drive and a total output of 181 hp.
Brand new for 2019, the UX continues into the 2020 model year nearly unchanged. One update, however, might matter to you depending on your smartphone — the 2020 adds Android Auto integration to the media system that already includes Apple CarPlay. Also for 2020 rear cross-traffic alert now is available with blind spot monitor.
Are you interested in this small luxury SUV in its gasoline or higher-mileage gasoline-electric hybrid versions? We’ve driven them, compared them back to back with rivals and also covered pricing, specs and more. Here is a roundup of our comprehensive coverage, which can tell you everything you need to know about the 2019 and 2020 Lexus UX 200 and 250h:
2019 Lexus UX 200 First Drive: Missing a Solid User Experience
2019 Lexus UX: Small in Size, Big in Design
2019 Lexus UX Undercuts Luxury Subcompact SUV Competitor Pricing
The 2019 Lexus UX Is a Clash of Good and Bad
2018 New York Auto Show Winners and Losers
Hey There, 2019 Lexus UX Crossover, Haven’t We Met?
Real-World Gas Mileage for 2019 Lexus UX Not What U Might X-pect
Video: 2019 Lexus UX 200: Review
2019 Lexus UX Scores Top Safety Pick Award
How Do Car Seats Fit in a 2019 Lexus UX?
Research and Compare
- Research the 2019 Lexus UX 200
- Research the 2019 Lexus UX 250h
- Research the 2020 Lexus UX 200
- Research the 2020 Lexus UX 250h
- Compare 2019 Lexus UX 200 Features With Top Rivals
- Compare 2020 Lexus UX 200 Features With Top Rivals
- Compare 2019 Lexus UX 250h With Other Luxury Hybrid SUVs
- Compare 2020 Lexus UX 250h With Other Luxury Hybrid SUVs
- Compare Compact Hybrid and Electric Cars
More From Cars.com:
- 2019 Audi Q3: Everything You Need to Know
- Battle of the X’s: Is the BMW X2 the Anti-Volvo XC40?
- 2019 Volvo XC40 Review: Premium Without Pretense
- Love the 2020 Lexus NX 300 Black Line? Why Not Have It Bronzed?
- 2020 Lexus RX 350 Addresses SUV’s Biggest Problem, But Doesn’t Fix It
- 4 Ways Lexus Drivers Will Be Safer in 2020
- More Lexus News
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
Source: Read Full Article