InsideEVs Now Has A Weekly Podcast04/11/2020
Here’s episode one.
InsideEVs is proud to present the first episode of a regular weekly podcast. Available on the InsideEVs YouTube channel and on the best podcast platforms, the show will cover the top stories and issues of the week with insight added by our special guests.
This debut installment is anchored by InsideEVs editor and InsideEVs Forum moderator, Domenick Yoney. He is joined by Kyle Conner, host of the newly established InsideEVs YouTube channel as well as his own Out Of Spec Motoring channel, Martyn Lee of the EV News Daily podcast, and long-time electric vehicle advocate and expert, InsideEVs editor Tom Moloughney.
In today’s episode, we talk about:
- The unfortunate delay of the Rivian R1T electric pickup truck
- The upgrade that the Tesla Fremont factory is undergoing to increase Model Y production
- The expected sales of domestically-produced Model Y in Europe next year despite possible Giga Berlin factory postponement
- The ongoing Tesla Model Y teardown by Munro & Associates
- The power increase and new launch mode for the Tesla Model S with “Cheetah stance”
- Whether electrification improves the Range Rover P400e (and plug-in hybrids in general)
We truly hope you enjoy this first chapter in this podcast series as much as we enjoyed making it. To keep up with fresh episodes, subscribe to the InsideEVs YouTube channel and tap the bell icon to receive notifications about new videos and podcasts. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article